Prof. Gudrun Klinker, Ph.D.
Head of FAR (Forschungsgruppe Augmented Reality)
- Industrial Ubiquitous Augmented Reality.
See FAR for details and a large number of AR-based projects.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Special programs for excellent students (Joint Advanced Student School, St. Petersburg (Jass 04, Jass 05,Jass 07))
- Projects with children (Mädchen machen Technik (MMT), "Es rappelt in der Kiste!" Ostern und Pfingsten 06 im Deutschen Museum)
- Visit by the 11th grade of the Gymnasium Grafing (May 2007)
- Projects prior to joining Technische Universität München
- Recent interview (in German) in the alpha-forum of BR-alpha about Augmented Reality and applications, such as museum guides, chemistry, sports commentations, and computer games (podcast, July 2013)
Available Student Projects (Bachelor and Master Theses)
- Diplom-, Master and Bachelor theses, as well as SEPs are presented in the FAR Oberseminar. Ph.D. topics are discussed in the Doktorandenseminar.
- Winter semester 2015/2016
- Summer semester 2015 (Sabbatical)
- Winter semester 2014/2015
- Robert Sauer-Preis der Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften (Dec. 2010).
- ISMAR 10 Years Lasting Impact Award 2014 in recognition of important contributions and the impact of the IWAR/ISAR/ISMAR publications between 1998 and 2004 (esp. for "Fata Morgana - A Presentation System for Product Design", ISMAR 2002 and for "Augmented Maintenance of Powerplants: A Prototyping Case Study of a Mobile AR System", ISAR 2001).
| UsersForm |
| Title: || Prof. Dr. |
| Circumference of your head (in cm): || |
| Firstname: || Gudrun |
| Middlename: || Johanna |
| Lastname: || Klinker |
| Picture: || |
| Birthday: || |
| Nationality: || Germany |
| Languages: || German |
| Groups: || Industrial Augmented Reality, Sensing, Ubiquitous Tracking (Sensor Fusion), 3D Information Presentation, 3D Interaction, HCI in Cars, System Architectures for Ubiquitous Augmented Reality |
| Expertise: || Computer-Aided Surgery, Computer Vision, Industrial Augmented Reality, Sensing, Ubiquitous Tracking (Sensor Fusion), 3D Information Presentation, 3D Interaction, System Architectures for Ubiquitous Augmented Reality |
| Position: || Professor |
| Status: || Active |
| Emailbefore: || klinker |
| Emailafter: || in.tum.de |
| Room: || MI 00.13.034 |
| Telephone: || +49 89 289 18215 |
| Alumniactivity: || |
| Defensedate: || |
| Thesistitle: || |
| Alumnihomepage: || |
| Personalvideo01: || |
| Personalvideotext01: || |
| Personalvideopreview01: || |
| Personalvideo02: || |
| Personalvideotext02: || |
| Personalvideopreview02: || |